Safetyblocks product specifications
Reinforced concrete for maximum strength and resilience. SafetyblocksTM cannot be moved without a forklift or heavy equipment. Each block has 4 approved stainless-steel lifting eyes at the top and 2 recesses at the bottom for a forklift.
- Cement-free AACM/Geopolymer binder technology results in an approximately 85% smaller CO2 footprint compared to traditional concrete.
- A significantly higher maximum impact resistance (MIR) is achieved by using energy-absorbing fibres in the concrete mortar.
- Safetyblocks are water and dirt repellent.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 120 cm x 120 cm x 100 cm.
- Weight (including plants): ± 2,600 kg.
- Heavier and more robust than the uninspiring 160 cm x 160 cm x 80 cm Lego block.
- Design: wood grain structure for a natural look.
- Safetyblocks are finished with bevelled edges. This gives the design an even more refined look.
- The underside of the SafetyblockTM is rubberised, which makes the blocks even more difficult to slide.
- The blocks can be connected with a steel coupling profile.
- Available in all desired RAL and NCS colours.
- Various levels of protection for different effects (100, 75, 50 and 25%).
- Add your own greenery that suits the environment and climate.
- The blocks are equipped with a water drain to discharge excess water.
- Safetyblocks include a water regulation system as standard to make sure the plants always get enough water.
Space for your company name
- Safetyblocks can be decorated with logos or company characteristics, turning them into your company’s calling card.
- Enough space for the installation of reflectors, instructions or advertising. Each block has 8 pre-drilled screw holes on each side.
- Enough space for extra signs with instructions or rules for even more clarity.
- Add reflective strips and other warning signs on Safetyblocks, so they stand out even more.